At gcc.nashata.com, we are committed to making your shopping easy. Please read the following terms and conditions before making a purchase with us. Please ensure that you have acknowledged, understood and have agreed to abide and adhere to the following terms and conditions.
Exchanges, Returns and Cancellation
All purchases are final and cannot be cancelled. We only accept exchanges for different size (if available in stock) or other products with equivalent or lower price. Products on sale are not returnable.
Should a refund be deemed necessary, it will be made only through the original mode of payment.
Making a purchase
- Please ensure that item, colour, size, quantity and address are correct before making full payment.
- We post all orders made before 1pm, Sunday - Thursday on the same day via First Flight Couriers (FFC).
- Once the Dispatch Confirmation is emailed to you, your products are under the responsibility of our third party postal service providers and we shall not be responsible for lost parcel in post if proof of postage is supplied. Any claim will have to be made with our third party postal service providers and we will make reasonable effort to assist in compensation claims (if any).
- For all international orders, any customs or import duties charged once the parcel reaches its destination country (if any) must be paid for by the recipient of the parcel.
Method of Payment
- We accept payments online using Visa and Mastercard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currency).
- All payments have to be made to gcc.nashata.com. Payments shall not be deemed to be made until full amount of funds have cleared.
- Cash on Delivery option is available to UAE customers only (only cash accepted).
- Prices and shipping rates are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders that have already been accepted.
Conditions for Exchanges/ Returns:
- If you would like to exchange any item, we can assist you if you email us your change request within 3 days from the receipt of your goods.
- All returns must be returned in unwashed, unaltered, unworn condition with all tags intact.
- All returns must be posted within 3 days of receiving your order along with the EMAIL confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items returned (including faulty items) without abiding by the above terms will not be accepted.
- Buyer bears the cost of shipping the item back to us.
- Items to be returned or exchanged need to be sent by the customer to the following address: M F A R General Trading (Nashata ME), P.O Box 16228, Office No. M-31, New Al Safiyah Building, Near Abu Hail Metro Station, Abu Hail, Dubai, UAE
- All items are not ironed before posted to customers. Creases on clothing are not deemed as faulty items.
- All returns will be processed up to 5 working days from the date we receive the parcel.
- gcc.nashata.com is not liable for Nashata items purchased from a third party merchant or resellers.
- All unclaimed parcels are forfeited 60 days after a notification email is sent.
Damaged or Defective Products
If the product received is damaged or defective, please email us at email@example.com with pictures of the said product.
We will investigate the matter and arrange for the item to be picked up and issue you with a replacement or store credit
- gcc.nashata.com will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple shipments/delivery may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
- Buyers are advised to hand wash all items purchased from gcc.nashata.com using mild detergent and cool water (unless otherwise stated on the care label).
- All items should not be dried under direct sunlight.
Usage of the site:
- gcc.nashata.com features pictures, articles, information, digital images, text, data, games, surveys, contests, promotions, advertising, designs, logos, trademarks and other forms of content of interest to our customers or visitors. This Content can be viewed, transferred, shared and stored by our customers and guest. However, the ownership of this Content belongs to gcc.nashata.com and by downloading or storing of this Content does not render the customer or visitor the rights nor ownership to it.
- Content extracted from gcc.nashata.com, nashata.com, blog.nashata.com, facebook.com/nashatadotcom, youtube.com/nashatadotcom and other social sites administered and owned by Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd., and published or shared on any platforms must be made credited to Nashata Lifestyle Sdn. Bhd. The company reserves the rights to pursue legal action against unauthorized usage of its Content.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
Content includes but not limited to text, data, music, sound, graphics, images, pictures, photographs, videos, logos, software or other forms later created or not known at this time.
M F A R General Trading (CR 206077) reserves the right to make amendments to any of the above Terms & Conditions anytime.